Sunday, 28 June 2009

Graham Hancock on Marijuana

Short clip alluding to a profound understanding of why marijuana is illegal:



A great documentary about the Secret History of the plant (Not Graham Hancock, but it’s an awesome incite – talks about how important hemp was as part of War efforts around the turn of the 20th century, also how Americas’ laws regarding the plant have differed during times of war & peace).



Oh yeah, Henry Fords Hemp car, 1941… genius:



I really admire Graham Hancock’s work regarding ancient civilisations; consciousness exploration and opening our minds the greater picture of humanities history and what is considered “mainstream” science. This is especially interesting when you consider how in many ways science has shifted away from its ancient connections with philosophy (and don’t take this to mean fundamentalism, I mean simply having a regard for the great unknown). His work on the ancient’s sites is a combination of scientific research with a profound knowledge of esoteric wisdom. Check out his website for all his work.

http://www.grahamhancock.com

I haven’t introduced myself… I just started this blog today as a way of sharing some ideas and things which have taken up most reading or watching time… and general train of thoughts over the last year and a half… regarding where we stand as humans in these times where our immediate reality is being dictated and played out on our t.v screens to a severely disenfranchised and sometimes apathetic western world. But that’s the intention. That’s part of the agenda in my opinion; what I am saying is we, the people, are being led up the proverbial garden path, and have been for at least the last centenary by the same group of people.

To be continued…

x

No comments:

Post a Comment